Premium Edition of the dSHIFT Migrator for SharePoint 2010 ® migrate content and permissions from WSS 3.0 or MOSS 2007 to SharePoint® 2010. Capable of performing complex migrations with just a few clicks, dSHIFT’s simple drag-and-drop interface offers on-the-fly site restructuring while migrating SharePoint® content. Developed from optimized Microsoft® SharePoint® APIs, the dSHIFT Migrator’s solid performance and reliability has proved indispensable to hundreds of enterprise-level project managers and IT administrators looking to upgrade to SharePoint® 2010 while keeping all of their content and metadata intact.
- Get detailed reports about your existing SharePoint® environment and avoid unexpected results by running the pre-migration scanner.
- Save pre-migration configuration time with the governance rule checker. A consolidated panel verifies multiple site and server settings at once – no need to check each one separately.
- Keep your users informed with site-wide notification banners.
- Prevent site changes at migration-time by setting sites to read-only mode.
- Perform scheduled migrations in off-peak hours to minimize any impact on user experience.
- Import and export site content for improved data redundancy.
- All migrated content undergoes integrity validation, with results shown as a post-migration report.
- Our 24-hour technical support team assists customers with their unique migration needs at no additional cost, ensuring that every migration is a success.
|SharePoint Migrator Features||Standard||Premium|
|Migrate from WSS 3.0 or MOSS 2007 to MOSS 2007 or SharePoint 2010|
|Support for remote or cross-domain migrations|
|Selective content migration|
|Restructure or reorganize site collections, sites, lists, libraries and items|
|Preserve IDs for sites, document libraries, lists, items and approval statuses|
|Advanced pre-migration scanner|
|Site-wide notification banners|
|Site locks and site collection management|
|All item versions and associated metadata|
|Site, list, folder and item-level permissions|
|All list types (list views, discussion boards, surveys, image libraries, calendar and events, link lists, issue lists, custom lists, etc.)|
|Look-up fields and lists|
|My Sites data|
|SharePoint Foundation sites|
|Wikis and Enterprise Wikis|
|Custom site templates|
|Navigation and update URLs and links|